Life has been moving fast and forward for the Wood family.
- In July, Dave and I were gifted with our first great-grandchild, by our first-born grandchild.
- Dave got a great report from his doctor; his PSA levels were super low, indicating that the cancer is still gone. To God be the glory!!
- Our church is back in full swing now, and I’m back to teaching a weekly adult class (I love it!).
- Our women’s ministry is planning for a fall women’s retreat (y’all come!); I am preparing my thoughts, as I will be one of the speakers at the event.
- I’m trying to work on my book–some parts of the story are harder to write than others. The goal is to tell the story truthfully, and with balance. Pray for me. Honesty, for sure; God’s presence, always; bitterness, no.
- Projects around the house; getting accomplished slowly. We retired folks don’t rush much these days.
- Lots of crafting/sewing projects in process. Christmas is coming, you know. And this is so much more fun than the house projects, so . . .
- I am now the proud owner of hearing aids, mostly to address the hearing challenges that come from really loud tinnitus. They are helping a bit, but nothing totally gets rid of the ringing. *sigh*
- I will soon be having cataract surgery on BOTH eyes. (Heavens! When did I get so old?)
Other stuff added to the mix makes for a full life. How about you? How is God filling your life these days?
Bible verse for the day: “So then, while we have opportunity, let’s do good to all people, especially to those who are of the household of the faith.” -Galatians 6:10
Let’s do good to all people. Have a good day, folks!